Wednesday, November 22, 2006

MP3 players and idiots

I was driving at the front of the queue in my lane and approaching a red light. On my right the cars in that lane had already stopped. Two car lengths from my intended stop this idiot walks straight across my lane from the rear of the first car in the right lane. He was looking down at the ground, ear phones plugged in and MP3 player in hand.

If the timing had been "right" and the lights had turned green upon my approach, who knows what might have happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically, I'm assuming your from Australia since you love the Herald so much, people have right of way on most roads so if you had run that person over you would have been, in the worst case scenario, charged with manslaughter. Power to the people and death to the automobiles.